- brings the experienced person who knows the “ropes”.
- teaches you new tricks.
- calls your attention on potential pitfalls.
- maximizes your potential
Coach Mentoring for Coachs
Professional Coachs benefit immensely from working with a Mentor Coach.
- Professional observation of the coach’s skills.
- Advice on manifesting essential competencies in credentialing assessments.
I have 17 years experience in Coaching.
I co-created a coach training school in Spain.
I developed coach training programmes.
I am an assessor for the ICF credentialing exams at all levels, in three languages.
TRY me for free. The initial 30 minutes session is free of charge.
Marketing Mentoring for Marketers.
Marketing mentoring helps :
- reviewing one’s goal
- reviewing past actions
- conducting a SWOT analysis
- confirming the strategy
- brainstorming on potential developments.
- Formulating solid plans.
- Feeling supported
Most marketing executives are so immersed in their brands and services that they lack objectivity in evaluating the efficiency of their efforts.
I have been a marketing and advertising executive on major brands and services for 3 decades. I have loads of experience to bring to your support:
- P&G, adidas, Club Med, Johnson & Johnson, Simmons, Playtex, Kronenbourg, Bombardier, Met Life, Nissan are some of the companies I helped develop.
- Y&R, Grey and JWT and ICOM are advertising agencies with whom I collaborated
- Multicultural communication is one of my areas of expertise. I worked and lived in France, Mexico, Italy, Quebec, Japan, Germany and Hong Kong.
- I am fluent in 3 languages: French, Spanish and English.
Let us discuss how I can improve your marketing. Ask for your free introductory session.